Saturday, March 17, 2012

Snooki's Handbags

I'll be the first to say it so don't crucify me....I have never watched a full episode of Jersey Shore....ever. I have no idea what all the hype is/was about but alot of people were/are fans of this show. A favorite of the show is Snooki who I believe is pregnant and engaged. I know that Snooki is a leopard print fanatic so hey, I like her for that if nothing else. Rumor has it that Snooki is launching a leopard print handbag line which is available at her site http://www.snookishop.com/. Here are a few. Tell me what you think. I personally don't see anything particularly unique or that I want to run out and buy, but I am only one person. I know Snooki has fans all over and I'm sure it will do well as her other endeavors have. I won't keep you waiting. Here they are.....



No comments:

Post a Comment